With the complexity of healthcare increasing so rapidly, it is important to make sure that your primary care provider has all of the information necessary to care for you as you age. Did you know Medicare and Medicare Supplemental Plans will cover an annual Medicare Wellness Exam in full, without a copay? This exam is a review of your medical and family history, verification of current providers and prescriptions, routine vitals, assessment of safety risks and screenings for depression, alcohol and other conditions.
Take Advantage of Your Medicare Annual Wellness Visit Coverage
All people with Medicare or a Medicare Advantage Plan are 100% covered.
A visit is covered once every 12 months – Zero copay.
You will receive:
- A review of your medical and family history
- Developing or updating a list of current providers and prescriptions
- Height, weight, blood pressure, and other routine measurements
- Assessment of safety risks and any cognitive impairment
- Personalized health advice and plan of care
- A list of risk factors and screening recommendations – including a list of covered benefits – for you